Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder - MADE IN USA
Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder - MADE IN USA
Activated Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder
- REMOVES UNSIGHTLY TOOTH STAINS: Expertwhite™ activated organic charcoal powder removes stains from cigarettes, red wine, tea, and coffee.
- WHITENS & POLISHES TEETH 10 SHADES: Simply brush it on your teeth. Enjoy brilliant white teeth!
- CAN BE USED AFTER EXISTING TEETH WHITENING: Use after teeth whitening when brushing your teeth. Eliminates tooth sensitivity, replenishes minerals, and helps eliminate cavities.
- FRESHENS BREATH, REMOVES PLAQUE & PROMOTES GOOD ORAL HEALTH: Activated Charcoal promotes good oral health by changing the pH balance in the mouth, helping prevent cavities, bad breath, and gum disease.
- MADE FROM ACTIVATED CARBON CHARCOAL FROM COCONUT: (NOT BAMBOO/ HARDWOOD): Less expensive bamboo charcoals do not have the same absorption power as coconut. Activated coconut charcoal has a higher absorption power than bamboo. (Microporous range of coconut covers about 95% of internal surface area).
- MADE IN USA: Our Organic high-grade quality activated carbon coconut powder is 10 x finer than products from china. This ensures gentle polishing of the tooth surface.
- ONE TUB PROVIDES 3 MONTHS OF DAILY USE: Activated charcoal is cost-effective, all-natural solution for whitening and polishing teeth.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: To whiten your teeth naturally, wet a toothbrush and dip into powdered activated charcoal. Brush teeth as normal, paying special attention to areas showing the most staining. Sip a bit of water, swish through mouth thoroughly, and spit. Rinse well, until spit is clear.
- INGREDIENTS: Natural activated coconut charcoal, Clay powder, Orange seed oil, Sodium bicarbonate. Coconut oil and Mint flavor 2 Fl oz.
Whitest teeth guaranteed, or 100% money back (even if empty)
White teeth, best life confidence!
"Excellent conistency, and my teeth have never been this white!" -Josha, K.
My teeth look really white!" -Zooey, M.
Best product yet. Fast and v. effective! -Zach, J.
100% Risk Free
30-Day money back guarantee. Not happy with your results? Just send it back (even if empty) for a refund!
"This is my third time purchasing and it’s amazing and fast action and safe and my teeth are the whitest they have ever been!"
- Amy J. -
Premium Quality. Dentist-grade gel for retainer/ aligner tray whitening. Made in USA. Since 2003. Ship Worldwide.
May be used with custom trays, retainers, aligners or any tray!
- Dentist used and trusted by fans since 2003.
- Each tube is 3cc (3-4 applications each).
- Store at room temperature (no need for refrigeration).
- Apply small drops of gel to tray, place over teeth and wear 30-minutes.
Whiten once a day in succession until desired results (touch up as needed). Trays npt imcluded.
30-Day money back
If you are not completely over the moon in smiles at your new white teeth, simply return (even if empty) for a refund!
Safety, non toxic, vegan and cruelty free
We love our furry friends! Our products are kosher grade, vegan and never tested in animals.
Expertwhite™ gels are made in the USA from the finest ingredients. No fillers. Pure blended. Individual syringe weight varies in size. Ingredients: Glycerin Carbomer, Carbamide Peroxide, Trietyleamine (TEA) Flavor. No animal products. NOT tested on animals.
- Can I use my retainers or aligners?
- Yes, absoloutely
- What if I swallow the gel?
This gel is non-toxic. Safe on enamel. Use as directed.
- Who should not whiten their teeth?
If you are pregnant or lactating. Children under 16 years of age.
- Can I whiten my crowns?
No. Whitens natural teeth only. Expertwhitewill not whiten crowns, only natural teeth. Teeth will be whitened to individual's lightest and whitest natural base color.
- I am getting new crowns what should I do? Whiten my teeth before or after?
If you are getting new crowns, we suggest that you first whiten your natural teeth to the whiteness you desire, then have the dentist match your new crowns to your new white teeth.
- What if I experience tooth sensitivity from tooth bleaching?
Some people experience sensitivity from whitening. As the Carbamide Peroxide penetrates the enamel to remove stains, it also removes the water in the tooth enamel resulting in slight dehydration of the enamel which is temporary and the tooth rehydrates as soon as saliva is reintroduced to the mouth after whitening This brief dehydration may cause some sensitivity to hot and cold liquids. For individuals who experience this, we recommend the Expertwhite™ "After Whitening Treatment Gel" which rehydrates teeth and replaces minerals and phosphates in teeth.
- Why are my gums sensitive after bleaching?
You are loading your trays with too much whitening gel and the gel is sitting on your gums through the whitening process causing irritation of the soft tissue. If gel comes into contact with of gum line wipe gel off with a tissue.
- How should I store my gels?
Store bleaching gel in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. No refrigeration necessary. 2-year shelf life.
- How does fluoride affect whitening results?
Fluoride affects the whitening process by inhibiting the release of carbamide peroxide.
We recommend brushing after your whitening session, not before.
- Is tooth whitening/bleaching permanent?
Yes! Whitening / Bleaching your teeth is the best way to whiten your teeth. However, Teeth will naturally stain or discolor over time.
Sodas, coffee, wine, cigarettes and food colorings in most foods these days cause this discoloration to happen.
- When do I touch up or bleach my teeth again?
How frequently you need to touch up is determined by the individual and how quickly your teeth respond to the coloring in the products you eat. (Weekly, monthly or bi-annually).
- Difference between carbamide peroxide (CP) & hydrogen peroxide (HP)
Hydrogen peroxide is used by dentists in their offices and should be used under their supervised provision. It is extremely powerful and if used incorrectly can burn gums. Carbamide Peroxide is a stabilized formula of hydrogen Peroxide. Carbamide Peroxide is designed to break down over a slower period while worn in the whitening trays, eliminating any risk of burning and provides optimum whitening results.Expertwhite™ gels are formulated to be near neutral PH providing the most comfortable and effective whitening experience with no sensitivity.
- Does teeth whitening replace the need for dental visits?
Teeth whitening gel only removes surface stains and deep discoloration. It does not replace the need for your routine dental visits. Dentists are trained to do x-rays of your teeth and gums, look for any periodontal disease or cavities.
- Shelf Life: Expertwhite gels have a 12-month shelf life (from date of purchase.
- Expiration date: The expiration date is not printed on the syringe, but the day that the gel was poured into the syringe is. You can tell the freshness by the first part of the reference number that is printed on the syringe. Every syringe printed has a reference number which is the Julian Calendar date with a hyphen after it which signifies which batch of the day it is.
Which grade gel is right for me?
The lower percentage of carbamide peroxide (CP), 16% and 22%, the longer the amount of contact time against the teeth with the active carbamide is needed to achieve perfect whitening results.
(Lower concentrations also ensure that people with tooth sensitivity can whiten comfortably with no irritation).
A higher percentage of carbamide peroxide (CP), 35% and 44%, speeds the color change. Still, it may lead to temporary tooth sensitivity to hot or cold in some individuals. This is because the tooth enamel;l dehydrates the enamel for a moment; however, it is temporary, and as soon as saliva (or remineralization gel) rehydrates the tooth, sensitivity stops. To avoid this, some individuals whiten every second day.
Available are 4 gel grades: 16%, 22%,35%, and 44%
16%CP Sensitive Teeth Formulation gel (60-Minute Treatment)
The 16%CP Sensitive teeth formula has the lowest carbamide peroxide concentration yet yields the same excellent results. The most gentle whitening gel formulated for sensitive teeth. 16% Carbamide Peroxide suspended in kosher grade glycerin is the original teeth whitening gel. Treatment time: Wear gel in trays for 60 minutes per session. It may be worn overnight.
22%CP Professional Dentist Strength Gel (45-Minute Treatment)
The original dentist-approved strength. Not too mild, not too strong, just right. 22% Carbamide Peroxide suspended in kosher grade glycerin is formulated to a near-neutral mouth PH, so you can rest assured you can experience a comfortable whitening. Treatment. Wear the gel in the trays for 45 minutes per session.
35%CP Rapid Results Formula Gel (30-Minute Treatment)
Rapid whitening results. More potent, quicker, faster, this expertwhite™ immediate results formula has a whopping 35% Carbamide Peroxide suspended in a near-neutral ph kosher grade glycerin in a near tack, high diffusivity whitening gel. Due to the higher concentration of CP, the gel must be worn for a shorter time to achieve the same results as the lower-strength gels. It is fast becoming our most popular whitening gel because it requires only a 30-minute wear time per whitening Treatment. Our customers are finding it the perfect gel to suit their needs. However, this gel is not for sensitive teeth, but assuming you have regular teeth, then this is a great whitening gel for you. Safe on enamel. Thirty minutes and you're done. Treatment: Wear gel in trays for 30 minutes per session.
44%CP Extreme Whitening Speed Gel (20-Minute Treatment)
This gel is formulated for the teeth whitening fanatic who demands super white teeth but is too busy to sit still longer than 15 minutes per whitening Treatment. Speed whitening. The most potent whitening gel available. A mega 44% carbamide peroxide solution is suspended in premium near-neutral PH kosher-grade glycerine. Blasts through surface stains and penetrates deep to remove years of discoloration. Fifteen minutes to super white teeth. 44% carbamide peroxide suspended in a thick viscous glycerine gel requires only 15 minutes of wear time per Treatment.
Get social @ expertwhiteusa
Get you dose of best life attitude. Because Life through our own unique lens is magic - we choose to see the beauty, connection and laughter! - and we watch in awe and fascination as it reveals itself ! Please Join Us.
Win Free Product
Come on in, join out club! Our Club is growing one grin at a time with new members like you. Get special offers and enter to win our monthly product giveaway!