Teeth Whitening LED Pen Kit
Teeth Whitening LED Pen Kit
"My teeth are next-level white! I'm stoked. Thank you!" - Jackson, USA ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Apply, Activate, Whiten!
Up to 10 shades whiter, guaranteed, or your money back! Try risk-free today.
"My smile is magnetic!" Watching my teeth get whiter helped me visually see the progress of the complex personal work I was doing on the inside. An outside/inside transformation. I can't stop smiling! Thank you!" -Kerri J, UK
Paypal buyer protection since 2003.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My confidence is through the roof!" I had no idea I could look this good, thank you." - Dan C
- Amy J. -
"Excellent conistency, and my teeth have never been this white!" -Josha, K.
My teeth look really white!" -Zooey, M.
Best product yet. Fast and v. effective! -Zach, J.
100% Risk Free
30-Day money back guarantee. Not happy with your results? Just send it back (even if empty) for a refund!
Premium Quality. Dentist-grade gel for retainer/ aligner tray whitening. Made in USA. Since 2003. Ship Worldwide.
May be used with custom trays, retainers, aligners or any tray!
- Dentist used and trusted by fans since 2003.
- Each tube is 3cc (3-4 applications each).
- Store at room temperature (no need for refrigeration).
- Apply small drops of gel to tray, place over teeth and wear 30-minutes.
Whiten once a day in succession until desired results (touch up as needed). Trays npt imcluded.
30-Day money back
If you are not completely over the moon in smiles at your new white teeth, simply return (even if empty) for a refund!
Safety, non toxic, vegan and cruelty free
We love our furry friends! Our products are kosher grade, vegan and never tested in animals.
- Can I use my retainers or aligners?
- Yes, absoloutely
- What if I swallow the gel?
This gel is non-toxic. Safe on enamel. Use as directed.
- Who should not whiten their teeth?
If you are pregnant or lactating. Children under 16 years of age.
- Can I whiten my crowns?
No. Whitens natural teeth only. Expertwhitewill not whiten crowns, only natural teeth. Teeth will be whitened to individual's lightest and whitest natural base color.
- I am getting new crowns what should I do? Whiten my teeth before or after?
If you are getting new crowns, we suggest that you first whiten your natural teeth to the whiteness you desire, then have the dentist match your new crowns to your new white teeth.
- What if I experience tooth sensitivity from tooth bleaching?
Some people experience sensitivity from whitening. As the Carbamide Peroxide penetrates the enamel to remove stains, it also removes the water in the tooth enamel resulting in slight dehydration of the enamel which is temporary and the tooth rehydrates as soon as saliva is reintroduced to the mouth after whitening This brief dehydration may cause some sensitivity to hot and cold liquids. For individuals who experience this, we recommend the Expertwhite™ "After Whitening Treatment Gel" which rehydrates teeth and replaces minerals and phosphates in teeth.
- Why are my gums sensitive after bleaching?
You are loading your trays with too much whitening gel and the gel is sitting on your gums through the whitening process causing irritation of the soft tissue. If gel comes into contact with of gum line wipe gel off with a tissue.
- How should I store my gels?
Store bleaching gel in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. No refrigeration necessary. 2-year shelf life.
- How does fluoride affect whitening results?
Fluoride affects the whitening process by inhibiting the release of carbamide peroxide.
We recommend brushing after your whitening session, not before.
- Is tooth whitening/bleaching permanent?
Yes! Whitening / Bleaching your teeth is the best way to whiten your teeth. However, Teeth will naturally stain or discolor over time.
Sodas, coffee, wine, cigarettes and food colorings in most foods these days cause this discoloration to happen.
- When do I touch up or bleach my teeth again?
How frequently you need to touch up is determined by the individual and how quickly your teeth respond to the coloring in the products you eat. (Weekly, monthly or bi-annually).
- Difference between carbamide peroxide (CP) & hydrogen peroxide (HP)
Hydrogen peroxide is used by dentists in their offices and should be used under their supervised provision. It is extremely powerful and if used incorrectly can burn gums. Carbamide Peroxide is a stabilized formula of hydrogen Peroxide. Carbamide Peroxide is designed to break down over a slower period while worn in the whitening trays, eliminating any risk of burning and provides optimum whitening results.Expertwhite™ gels are formulated to be near neutral PH providing the most comfortable and effective whitening experience with no sensitivity.
- Does teeth whitening replace the need for dental visits?
Teeth whitening gel only removes surface stains and deep discoloration. It does not replace the need for your routine dental visits. Dentists are trained to do x-rays of your teeth and gums, look for any periodontal disease or cavities.
- Shelf Life: Expertwhite gels have a 12-month shelf life (from date of purchase.
- Expiration date: The expiration date is not printed on the syringe, but the day that the gel was poured into the syringe is. You can tell the freshness by the first part of the reference number that is printed on the syringe. Every syringe printed has a reference number which is the Julian Calendar date with a hyphen after it which signifies which batch of the day it is.