Teeth Whitening LED Tray Kit
Teeth Whitening LED Tray Kit
Add. Activate. Reveal
Any-one can have brilliant, dentist-white teeth at home, at any age! Guaranteed or your money back!
WHITE TEETH AND A CONFIDENT SMILE
“I look completely different! I’ve come alive again and back in focus! Teeth are a focal point on a face.” - R. Solara, USA.
Dentist-trusted, enamel-safe, pH-balanced, Zero sensitivity.
ADD. ACTIVATE. REVEAL
"To get white teeth, it makes sense to use what dentists use, right?" - Javie L.
SO EASY. SO FAST!
So Easy! So Fast! Target and erase the yellow that has soaked deep into the enamel. Erases deep stains from coffee, tea, soda, smoking, aging, and pasta.
"I have dreamed of white teeth like this. Thank you! - Hailey, expertwhite customer
The tray, the LED light, and the gels. Just what the dentist ordered!
- One x Blue LED 450nm Technology light accelerates whitening results.
- Three X gels of 3cc, 35% Carbamide Peroxide Gel (3-4 treatments per tube).
- One X Shade Guide
Whitening once daily for 5-7 days will erase yellow and stains, and you will see teeth shades of 7-10 bright white teeth! Or 100% money back (even if empty)!
EXPERTWHITE IS A DENTIST TRUSTED FOR 20 YEARS! CALIFORNIA, USA. SINCE 2003.
BACKED BY PAYPAL MONEY-BACK RESULTS GUARANTEE! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ (Even if empty!)
UP TO 10 SHADES WHITER TEETH - FAST!
Professional-grade teeth whitening kit. Dentist Approved Since 2003. Ships worldwide.
For Best Results
Wipe teeth dry. Apply gel to tray. Activate light and wear for 30 minutes.
Whiten daily until desired results (touch up as needed).
Rinse mouth and trays after whitening.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you are not completely over the moon in smiles at your new white teeth, simply return (even if empty) for a refund!
- Can I use my retainers or aligners?
- Yes, absoloutely
- What if I swallow the gel?
This gel is non-toxic. Safe on enamel. Use as directed.
- Who should not whiten their teeth?
If you are pregnant or lactating. Children under 16 years of age.
- Can I whiten my crowns?
No. Whitens natural teeth only. Expertwhitewill not whiten crowns, only natural teeth. Teeth will be whitened to individual's lightest and whitest natural base color.
- I am getting new crowns what should I do? Whiten my teeth before or after?
If you are getting new crowns, we suggest that you first whiten your natural teeth to the whiteness you desire, then have the dentist match your new crowns to your new white teeth.
- What if I experience tooth sensitivity from tooth bleaching?
Some people experience sensitivity from whitening. As the Carbamide Peroxide penetrates the enamel to remove stains, it also removes the water in the tooth enamel resulting in slight dehydration of the enamel which is temporary and the tooth rehydrates as soon as saliva is reintroduced to the mouth after whitening This brief dehydration may cause some sensitivity to hot and cold liquids. For individuals who experience this, we recommend the Expertwhite™ "After Whitening Treatment Gel" which rehydrates teeth and replaces minerals and phosphates in teeth.
- Why are my gums sensitive after bleaching?
You are loading your trays with too much whitening gel and the gel is sitting on your gums through the whitening process causing irritation of the soft tissue. If gel comes into contact with of gum line wipe gel off with a tissue.
- How should I store my gels?
Store bleaching gel in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. No refrigeration necessary. 2-year shelf life.
- How does fluoride affect whitening results?
Fluoride affects the whitening process by inhibiting the release of carbamide peroxide.
We recommend brushing after your whitening session, not before.
- Is tooth whitening/bleaching permanent?
Yes! Whitening / Bleaching your teeth is the best way to whiten your teeth. However, Teeth will naturally stain or discolor over time.
Sodas, coffee, wine, cigarettes and food colorings in most foods these days cause this discoloration to happen.
- When do I touch up or bleach my teeth again?
How frequently you need to touch up is determined by the individual and how quickly your teeth respond to the coloring in the products you eat. (Weekly, monthly or bi-annually).
- Difference between carbamide peroxide (CP) & hydrogen peroxide (HP)
Hydrogen peroxide is used by dentists in their offices and should be used under their supervised provision. It is extremely powerful and if used incorrectly can burn gums. Carbamide Peroxide is a stabilized formula of hydrogen Peroxide. Carbamide Peroxide is designed to break down over a slower period while worn in the whitening trays, eliminating any risk of burning and provides optimum whitening results.Expertwhite™ gels are formulated to be near neutral PH providing the most comfortable and effective whitening experience with no sensitivity.
- Does teeth whitening replace the need for dental visits?
Teeth whitening gel only removes surface stains and deep discoloration. It does not replace the need for your routine dental visits. Dentists are trained to do x-rays of your teeth and gums, look for any periodontal disease or cavities.
- Shelf Life: Expertwhite gels have a 12-month shelf life (from date of purchase.
- Expiration date: The expiration date is not printed on the syringe, but the day that the gel was poured into the syringe is. You can tell the freshness by the first part of the reference number that is printed on the syringe. Every syringe printed has a reference number which is the Julian Calendar date with a hyphen after it which signifies which batch of the day it is.
"I should have done this years ago! Thank you for an excellent product!" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Sam J. -